These are detailed Bible Studies, glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ and exposing Satan’s anti-God schemes through the ages. Some of them in the Bible Texts category are in Greek and Hebrew, but the rest are readable by anyone, with all foreign languages translated into English. Many of them are in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to read them or equivalent software. You are advised to right-click the PDF links and “Save As ….” since the PDF files are usually quite big, and will take a long time to download on a slower connection. At least one of these Resources at any time is usually being updated or supplemented, so you are advised to download the latest copy of any Resource now, though you may have downloaded it already in the past, to ensure you have the latest version. If you left-click on any of the media files, you might be able to play only a small portion of the media, depending on the software you are using on your device, so to ensure the full media file is obtained, right-click on the media links and “Save/Download As …” Thank you.
For Feedback and Discussion on any of these Bible Resources go to the following page: ?page_id=3100
1. The Received Text New Testament in the original Greek as printed by Stephanus in 1550 (PDF, right-click here, Save As …). This is the only literally inerrant inspired Greek text of the New Testament which was providentially preserved by God Himself for his believing children through the ages. It is presented here in standard Classical Greek script with all accents and punctuation as in the original, PDF format for easy reading/printing. PLEASE NOTE: Christian Hospitality can only guarantee the copy of the Stephanus 1550 downloadable from the above link is an authentic reproduction, letter by letter, of the original. It aims to be 100% accurate. If you spot any clerical errors, no matter how minor, please notify them to us on the Christian Hospitality Blog. Thank you.
A photocopy facsimile of the original Stephanus 1550 in PDF format (right-click here, Save As …). This photocopy is an exact reproduction of the original with the antique Greek script used in the Renaissance.
2. Original Hebrew text of Genesis (Bereshit) Ben Chayyim 1524-1525 (left click to read online, right click to download, Save As ….).
Original Hebrew text of Exodus (Shmot) Ben Chayyim 1524-1525 (left click to read online, right click to download, Save As ….).
This is the Ben Chayyim Hebrew text of Genesis (Bereshit) and Exodus (Shmot). These have now been been put into editable PDF format for regular use, with modern font etc. This is the only reliable full Ben Chayyim text as originally printed, with punctuation, cantillation marks etc. These are the God-inspired, preserved, and literally inerrant texts of the Old Testament Books of Genesis and Exodus. We cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of any other so-called Ben Chayyim texts found online, as many, if not all, are known to have altered the Ben Chayyim text in some way. Get the real thing here and now! Aims to be 100% accurate, so please notify us on the Blog by posting a comment if you find any errors, typos etc., no matter how minor.
The rest of the text is currently only available as scans of the original 1524-1525 edition (see the following link). Link to scanned images of the original Ben Chayyim 1524-1525 Hebrew Old Testament (left-click here to go to page), which is the inspired Hebrew text.
However, you can download an inferior, PDF copy of the Hebrew Old Testament from the Leningrad codex in one file at the following link. It has not been edited to accord with the Ben Chayyim edition, and therefore does not represent the original inspired text. You will have to compare it with the scans of the Ben Chayyim and correct it as necessary: Hebrew Old Testament (from Leningrad codex) — right-click and “Save As …”.
3. Link to all Prophetic Messages of W. M. Branham 1947-1965 MP3 Format (left-click here), the prophesied prophet-messenger sent by the Lord Jesus to get us ready for the Rapture (Revelation 10. 7, Malachi 4. 5). For the Revelation Series only (Brother Branham’s inspired teaching on The Book of Revelation): Link to the W. M. Branham Revelation Series MP3 Format (left-click here).
When you have heard the Seven Seal Messages in the Revelation Series you will need to listen to the message preached by Brother Branham a few months later in 1963, Christ is the Mystery of God Revealed. At that time the full threefold mystery of the Seventh Seal was revealed, hidden in simplicity: go to this link to hear it, Christ Is the Mystery of God Revealed [mp3 format].
There were three great prophets, Church-Age messengers, to the Gentile Bride of the latter days: Martin Luther, preaching Justification (watch FLV video of Luther’s life here), John Wesley, preaching Sanctification (watch FLV video of Wesley’s life here), and Brother William Branham, preaching the restoration of the gifts of the Spirit (watch WMV video of Brother Branham’s testimony and ministry here). Brother Branham was the mouthpiece of the real Messenger to the Laodicean Church, Who is the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ Himself. Without the Revelation of the Son of Man (Jesus) performed through that last Church-Age Prophet-Messenger, the Elijah of Malachi 4, Brother William Branham, you will be unable to receive the fulness of the Holy Spirit, working in one last promised great prophet, not now a Church-Age messenger, but a messenger of Life and Righteousness — which makes four restoring messengers in all. He will lead the Bride up and out of the Church Ages in the Rapture — the last Capstone move (for details listen to Brother Branham’s message [mp3 format] Restoration of The Bride Tree [mp3 format], or [Windows Media WMA format]: Restoration of the Bride Tree [wma format]). This fulfills the Scripture Micah 5. 5-6: “5 And this man [the Messiah Jesus, see Michah 5. 2 and Matthew 2. 6] shall be the peace, when the Assyrian [that is Nimrod of Assyria, the first king of Babylon, typing the Babylonian Antichrist] shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men. 6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.” Note: SEVEN SHEPHERDS [PASTORS, CHURCH AGE MESSENGERS], AND EIGHT PRINCIPAL MEN. The 7 Messengers were principal men AND pastors, but the EIGHTH AND LAST IS A PRINCIPAL MAN ONLY, NOT A PASTOR-PRINCIPAL-MAN.
4. The Six Days of Creation Standard HTML (left-click here). If you want to print this Bible Resource (approx. 900 pages): PDF format: The Six Days of Creation (right-click here, Save As …) The Bible account of creation and the early world, including the origin of idolatry. God’s “great evolution” — by Divine Election (not “Natural Selection”)! This Bible Resource tells you all about it. Also, where did all those other religions come from? The murky story of how Satan deceived the world using his false prophets from Babylon.
5. The First Church of Rome (left-click here to open in your browser), or PDF to print out The First Church of Rome (right-click here, Save As …) — the history of the foundation and first few centuries of the First Church of Rome known as the “Roman Catholic Church”, showing how this cult developed by degeneration from an originally pure Pentecostal assembly in Rome.
5. The True Date of the Exodus in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The True Date of the Exodus PDF (right-click here, Save As …) — the history of Moses and the Exodus. This tells you who Moses was and who was the Pharaoh of the Exodus. Don’t believe the con-men trying to tell you the Exodus was in Arabia, or the Exodus happened in the days of Ramesses II — nonsense! (The Pharaoh of the Exodus was called Ramesses by some writers, but it wasn’t Ramesses II, he’s 200 years too late.) All the details.
6. The Sinaitic Exodus Inscriptions in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The Sinaitic Exodus Inscriptions PDF format (right-click here, Save As ….) — the mysterious Aramaic inscriptions in the Sinai proving the truth of the Exodus. This includes a detailed account of the course taken by the Israelites through the desert of Sinai.
7. Prophetic Reckoner of the Visions of Daniel in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: Prophetic Reckoner of the Visions of Daniel (right-click here, Save As …) — shows how the time prophecies of Daniel were (and, are being) fulfilled TO THE DAY. These are detailed notes on Daniel’s life and prophecies, and include a little math, so you’ll need to concentrate!
8. “The Stones on the High Priest’s Breastplate”, in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out in PDF format: “The Stones on the High Priest’s Breastplate”, (right-click here, Save As …) — Traces and identifies the jewels on the High Priest’s Breastplate in the ancient Temple of God at Jerusalem and shows which tribes of Israel they represent, and how they link up with the heavenly constellations.
9. “The Great Bible Text Fraud” in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: “The Great Bible Text Fraud” (right-click here, Save As …) — shows how the Romanist Bible, the so-called “Vulgate”, was concocted from a set of heretical texts by Jerome in the fourth century AD, and how it caused the corruption of many other Bible texts around today. Still God PRESERVED His TRUE BIBLE TEXT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT in the Byzantine text printed by Stephanus in AD 1550, as well as the Old Testament in the original Hebrew.
10. The Catastrophe at the Crucifixion AD 33, in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The Catastrophe at the Crucifixion AD 33 (right-click here, Save As …) — The amazing story of a tilting of the earth which happened at the Crucifixion of Jesus.
11. Bible Teaching on Men’s and Women’s Clothes (right-click here, Save As …, or left-click to read online) — find out what GOD SAYS about cross-dressing, and how pants are MALE clothing not allowed by God to be worn by women.
12. Bible Teaching on Hair (right-click here, Save As …, or left-click to read online) — what God says about long hair on men and short hair on women — GOD SAYS WOMEN’S HAIR SHOULD BE UNCUT.
13. Peter Never Was in Rome, in standard HTML (left-click here, to open in your browser …). Or, to print out, in PDF format: Peter Never Was in Rome (right-click here, Save As …) — proof that the Apostle Peter never was in Rome during his lifetime and how his corpse was stolen and placed there centuries later.
14. The True Date of Jesus’ Birth, in standard HTML (left-click here, to open in your browser …). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The True Date of Jesus’ Birth (right-click here, Save As …) — shows how the earliest records prove Jesus was born in Spring (April 2), not on December 25th.
15. The Original Christian Quran in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The Original Christian Quran PDF (right-click here, Save As …) — An investigation of the real origins of the Quran, showing it was originally a Nestorian Christian “Recitation” (Quran means “Recitation”) of Christian beliefs given through the Christian prophet Sergius Bahira to the illiterate Arab peasant-boy Muhammad. Later, the text of the Quran was corrupted and present Islam is based on this corrupted text.
16. The Cult of the Nicolaitans and Bishop Nicolaus of Myra, in standard HTML, to read in your browser (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The Cult of the Nicolaitans and Bishop Nicolaus of Myra (right-click here, Save As …) — A short study of how the cult of “Santa Claus” (Bishop Nicolaus of Myra) and the Christmas Tree etc. sprung out of the ancient heresy of the Nicolaitans.
17. Arabic Abjad Lexicon, Hebrew Letter Order (right-click here, Save As …): An Arabic to English Lexicon in Hebrew letter order, with initial letters of each entry in Arabic and Hebrew, making it easier for a Western student to find Arabic words and their meaning. Arabic is related to Hebrew, and is based on similar bi- and tri-consonantal roots, so this Lexicon helps particularly people who already know Hebrew and need to look up words in Arabic and compare them with equivalent Hebrew words.